FinPlan, Inc. - Family Retirement Planner
New & Improved Retirement Planner
Thousands of users have downloaded our Personal Retirement Planner on America Online, CompuServe and several BBS around the country. Now you can join those users in planning for your future. You'll have a leg up on the original users with our new version called:
'The Family Retirement Planner'
This feature packed software can answer many of the questions that keep people up at night:
- Do I have enough to retire today?
- Now that I'm retired, how long will my money last?
- How much do I need to save to have enough at retirement?
- If I buy a new house next year, how will this affect my retirement plan?
These are just a few of the questions you can answer with our software.
This easy to use software lets you enter information quickly and logically so you can easily see where you stand. We allow you to enter information the way that you're comfortable. First, our Interview section leads you through the entire process one question at a time with complete instructions on what you need to enter. We also have a set of input screens which arrange the information logincally to keep you organized.
A lot of Mutual Fund companies will let you purchase their retirement planning software, usually for $15. Our detailed reports let you be your own financial consultant because they:
- Provide you with a quick determination of whether or not your plan is viable.
- Let you know how your plan will work.
- Show you why your plan does not work.
- Help you periodically monitor your plan.
Some of the key features of the Family Retirement Planner are:
- Asset Allocation Worksheet.
- Easy to understand help throughout the software.
- Plan-at-a-Glance report to provide you with a quick guide to your retirement plan.
- Pre-defined reports to provide you with the details of your plan.
- Preview of all reports to allow you to review your reports before printing them.
- Easy to understand graphs to illustrate your retirement plan.
- Advanced topics section in the help file to answer some of your more difficult retirement planning issues.
- Unique features including the ability to 'pay off debt' upon retirement. This feature also allows you to consider other financial events that will affect your retirement assets.
- Plan separately for your spouse's and your future. With todays need for individuals to work, as well as other considerations, there could be separate financial paths that require different sets of assumptions.
- The invaluable What if Analyzer allows you to immediately see how changes to some key variables affect your overall plan.
- This www site - FinPlandotCom Will provide you with useful cases and planning tips. We will provide full software support in the message centers. Remember, we are financial planners and educators first and a media and software company second.
- Because of some unique agreements with our sponsors, we have arranged to have this software available free of charge (for a period of time). As long as you keep up your support of our sponsors, you'll have the software, as well as upgrades, available to you.
We've got some really slick enhancements coming, so be sure to check back for updates and for new products that we will be introducing over the next few months.
If you'd like to download the software, click here.
Copyright ©1998-2001, KJT Consulting, High Peak Software
For questions, comments and problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.